Once in a while I get this chocolate craving. And on those days the only thing that curbs my craving is a brownie. A rich, fudgy, chocolate brownie.
Usually those are the days I reach for a box brownie mix, because it’s so quick to just whip up and that’s it. Keep it in your pantry and make a batch of brownies whenever you want!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 2 1/2 cups brownie mix with water. Stir until smooth.
- Pour into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment.
- Bake 28-30 minutes or just until set. Cool completely.
- Frost as desired and cut into squares.