Condensed Milk Cake is a buttery, rich, and dense pound cake sweetened with our condensed milk. Topped with whipped cream and fresh berries, it makes a delightful summer dessert.
My favorite way is to grab a spoon and go to town. Condensed milk does taste like the nectar of the Gods so why not just eat it plain?
Or you can add it to your coffee, smoothie, or oatmeal. Drizzle it on pancakes or waffles. Or cut some fresh peaches in half, drizzle them with sweetened condensed milk and roast them until the sugar starts to caramelize.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray a 9X5-inch panwith cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Using a stand mixerwith a paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar together on high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition…
- Add our condensed milk mix, vanilla extract, and almond extract and mix to combine.
- With mixer on low, add dry ingredients, scraping down the sides of the bowl to make sure everything is evenly mixed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes and then remove from pan to cool completely.