|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories 91 kcal / 382,2 kJ||3,6|
|Protein 13,0 g||17,3|
|Total Carbonhydrate 9,0 g||2,5|
|Dietary Fiber 3,0 g||10,0|
|Total Fat 1,0 g||1,0|
Serving size: 25 g – 1 heaping tbsp for 1 cupcake (40 – 45 g).
1. Add warm water to the powder;
- Use 12oz/355ml of water for the whole container;
- or 6oz/177,5ml of water for 1/2 container to make 5 cupcakes;
- or 1 tbsp of water for 1 tbsp to make 1 delicious cupcake (40-45g);
2. Mix the blend to thick cream. You can also add cheese, butter, yogurt, dried fruit or raisins upon your choice;
3. Pour the batter into the pan, filling up about 2/3;
4. Bake at 180°C/356° F for 15-25 minutes depending on the pan size.