For pie shell:
- NEWA pancake mix-50 gr
Milk – 50 ml
Eggs – 2
Cocoa – 2 tsp
Farmer cheese – 40 gr
For farmer cheese soufflé:
- Gelatin (instant) – 10 gr
Farmer cheese – 210 gr
Milk – 100 ml
Sweetener - upon your taste
- Mix all the ingredients for a pie shell all together till incorporated. Pour the batter into a medium size pan. Preheat your oven to 180C/356F, bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Make farmer cheese soufflé. Add gelatin to milk, and heat the mix up to near-boiling. Add cottage cheese and sweetener and whip with mixer to fluffy cream.
- Put the soufflé into the fridge for 15 minutes. It is supposed to grip and become thicker, but not too thick.
- Cut across the ready pie shell into 2 parts.
- Make a sandwich cake. Spread the soufflé on the top of the first part of the pie shell and cover with the other one. Put into fridge for 2 or more hours.
Calories, Proteins, Fats and Carbs per 100 gr: 91 / 13 / 2 / 7