Ingredients (for 1 serving):
- Mix Newa Ice Cream – 25 gr
Baked milk – 75 gr
Chicory (powdered) – 1 tea spoon
Dry milk – 1 table spoon (you can use nonfat dry milk upon your choice)
- Fry the milk powder in the frying pan (do not grease the pan) until deep golden in color.
- Pour the milk into a bowl, add Newa mix, fried milk powder and chicory.
- Blend with mixer during 5-7 minutes until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into a pan and put into freezer. Active freezing regime would be highly preferable. Every 15-30 minutes take the mixture out of freezer and whip to thick cream.
Keep your ice cream in the freezer for 2 hours in total.
Calories, Proteins, Fats and Carbs per serving: :246 / 35 / 0 / 24