Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- Newa Ice Cream Mix – 50 gr
Milk – 150 gr
Strawberry (frozen) – 100 gr
Water – 50 ml
Rice balls/crispbread – 10 gr
- Pour the milk into a bowl, add Newa mix.
- Mix during 5-7 minutes until incorporated.
- Pour the mix into the pan and put into freezer.Active freezing regime would be highly preferable. Every 15 minutes take the mixture out of freezer and whip to thick cream. Keep your ice cream in the freezer for 40 minutes in total.
- Put the frozen strawberry into stewing pan, add water. Boil for 5 minutes.Slightly press berries with a spoon.
- Cut the crispbread into small pieces.
- Make a sandwich cake: ice cream – crispbread-ice cream-strawberry-ice cream-strawberry-crispbread.
Calories, Proteins, Fats and Carbs:
- per 100 gr: 100/6/0/6
- per serving:150/18/0,5/18