Ingredients for pie shells:
- Mix NEWA nutrition "Energy cupcake mix"-120 gr
- Egg – 3
- Sour milk (kefir) – 100 ml
- Cottage cheese - 500gr
- Cocoa - 1 table spoon
- Sweetener/honey – upon your taste
- Make a pie shells: whip the eggs till peaks, add kefir and Newa Nutrition Mix. Mix until incorporated. Bake in the oven heated to 180C/356F about 30-40 minutes (until gets ruddy). Cool the readymade pie shell and cut into two pieces.
- Make the cream: cottage cheese (in the jar or tube) mix with cocoa and sweetener.
- Make the pie: put the pie shell onto the plate, spread the cream on the top, put the second pie shell, spread the rest of the cream on top and on the sides.
- Decorate the cake upon your taste and leave the cake for a couple hours for impregnation. Ready! The cake is delicious!
Calories, Proteins, Fats and Carbs:
- per serving (1/8 of the cake): 112 / 18 / 1 / 6
- Per 100 gr: 126 / 20 / 2 / 8