Ingredients (for the pan with D-21cm / 8.2 inch):
For the pie shell:
- Cake mix "Newa nutrition"-50 gr
- Egg-whites: 2
- Sour milk (kefir) 50 ml
For cheese filling:
- Cottage cheese: 400 gr
- Yolks: 2
- Cake mix "Newa Nutrition"-50 gr
- Sweetener – upon your choice and taste
- Pie shell. Separate egg whites and yolks. Beat egg whites to stiff peaks. Add kefir and cake mix Newa Nutrition. Mix all the ingredients. Pour the batter into the pan (it is better to use silicone pan, otherwise, grease the pan with oil). Heat the oven to 180/356F and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cottage cheese filling: Mix yolks with cottage cheese, cake mix Newa Nutrition and sweetener. Mix all the ingredients.
- Take out the pan with the pie shell from the oven, but do not take out the pie shell from the pan. Pour the cottage cheese filling into the pie shell. Bake 35-40 minutes until the cake gets ruddy. Ready!
Calories, Proteins, Fats and Carbs:
- Per serving (1/8 of cheesecake): 74 / 13 / 2 / 4
- Per 100 gr: 91 / 15 / 4 / 5