This easy pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and produces a soft homemade pizza crust. Skip the pizza delivery because you only need couple basic ingredients to begin and our amazing pizza dough mix!
Pizza dough is the foundation and every great pizza begins with a great pizza crust. Some like thin and crisp pizza crust, while others prefer thick and soft pizza crust. This homemade pizza crust has it all: soft & chewy with a delicious crisp and AWESOME flavor.
- Mix the pizza dough ingredients together by hand or use a hand-held or stand mixer.
- Knead by hand or beat the dough with your mixer. I like doing this by hand.
- Place dough into a greased mixing bowl, cover tightly, and set aside to rise for about 90 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Punch down risen dough to release air bubbles. Divide in 2.
- Roll dough out into a 12-inch circle. Cover and rest as you prep the pizza toppings.
- Top with favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake pizza at a very high temperature for only about 15 minutes.